StrawZ respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Due to complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processes themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights to the best of their ability.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as "The Website"): www.strawz.eu
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as 'the controller'): StrawZ, established in Graaf van Lynden van Sandenburgweg 6A, 3945 PB Cothen, kvk-nummer: 73669466.
Article 2 - Access to the website
The access to the website and its use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular will not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all parts used on this site, are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, by any means whatsoever, of all or part of it, including its technical applications, without the prior written consent of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the manager does not take immediate action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or refraining from prosecution.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the proper management of the website can be the administrator at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a particular category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove any information that could disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international legislation or in violation of Internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is under no circumstances responsible for any failure, malfunction, difficulty or interruption in the operation of the website, which may result in the website or any of its functionalities being inaccessible. The way you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data that you consult on the Internet.
The administrator is not liable for any legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you may incur yourself, or third parties or your equipment may incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damages he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data are collected by StrawZ and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is understood to mean: all information on an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and where appropriate for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 (2) (b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectify or erase personal data concerning them or restrict processing, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]
Any such request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a response to your request within 1 month of the request being submitted. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this time limit may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data that the manager has collected, these will be provided to them upon an explicit and motivated request of those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive these (any more), please send a mail to the following address: [email protected]
If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the person(s) concerned. The administrator is under no circumstances responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the operator of the website will be used and stored for the duration provided for by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to track session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to view the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who is visiting our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Tracking cookies: such as ad cookies that are intended to display relevant ads. Personal interests can be deduced from the information about the websites visited. This allows organisations to show their website visitors, for example, targeted advertisements. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies are usually used to process personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Visual material and products on offer
No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the location of the fund manager's registered office has exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any disputes relating to these terms and conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Privacy Department, [email protected]